S2 English classes have been studying various novels and poems this term, so now we’re setting them a challenge. They have to research something connected with their novel or poem, and then blog their results on WordPress, making sure they don’t plagiarise, adding links and identifying copyright free pictures to add. They should also make sure that their blog looks good so that other people will want to read it.
They have roughly three hours in the LRC to complete the work, plus whatever additional time they put into it. The results will appear here; articles may change as pupils review and edit their work.
- Ms McGhee’s class are blogging Divided City
- Mrs Mitchell’s class are blogging Holes
- Mrs Millar’s class are blogging Abomination
- Ms Herd’s class are blogging Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Mrs Jeffrey’s class are blogging myths and legends