2nd year English classes are writing blogs based on their literature studies.
Mrs Mitchell’s class have been studying the novel Holes by Louis Sachar, which is set in the USA. Each pair and trio of pupils was asked to select a different state, and figure out whether the novel could have been set there, using their knowledge of the novel and research from the LRC’s resources.
Success criteria for blog articles:
- includes at least one copyright free image
– add the URL to the place in your blog you want it to appear
– Wikimedia Commons has lots of great material you can look at
- includes at least one hyperlink to another website
- includes relevant information
- avoids any plagiarism
- avoids any bias
- laid out so it can be clearly read online
- be roughly 250-300 words