1. Her writing is her life.
2. She was scared of people leaving, after her mother left her as a baby.
3. She knows her fear was legitimate after the murder of her husband and her daughter.
4. The only reason she’s alive right now is because she needs to live for her unborn baby.
5. She’s fluent in English and Italian.
6. She was closest to her father but he died of cancer, leaving her with no one.
7. She’s 30.
8. Her life has been full of regrets.
9. She’s scared of fire because it can so easily die, much like everything else in her life.
10. She wanders from town to town, searching for answers.
Bodies in the LibraryThe Body in the Library is a famous murder story by Agatha Christie. Thankfully, while our library is full of bodies, they are very much alive :-)
OLHSLRC on TwitterMy Tweets
- 22,109 hits