Finished all your Maths?
Completed every report?
Need a wee break from revision?
Well, I’d hate to see your brain waste away with nothing to do, so look at the Brain games and weird stuff on the school website to keep your brain cells occupied.
- Free Rice – a quiz programme that provides 10 grains for rice for every correct answer (the rice is donated to the United Nations Food Programme)
- Sporcle – lots of quizzes, but a bit different
- Mystery of Time and Space – an old fashioned walk through adventure. Can you escape through the locked rooms?
- Physics Games – lots of different games, but they do need a bit of brainpower (whether you realise it or not)
- Clouds that look like things – does what it says
Know any others? Let me know.